Senior Accounting Assurance Professional
RSW is looking to for an experienced full-time Senior Accounting Assurance Professional to our Assurance Service Team, who are focused on further developing their careers in public practice. This opportunity will allow candidates to “stretch themselves” with value added activities in working closely with both our team and our clients. While working with RSW, candidates will learn how to excel in inspiring small teams to deliver a positive client experience. Working directly along side our partners and senior staff members, candidates will gain valuable experience in motivating and mentoring others to perform above and beyond expectations, while advancing their own careers.
Candidates should be adaptable, have a thirst to succeed and expect to become a leading member of our profession in the near future. You already possess sound business judgment, energy, drive and superior communication skills, and desire the opportunity for career progression that awaits you as part of our RSW family.
If you wish to maintain a healthy work life balance without sacrificing career development opportunities, RSW awaits you with many other great benefits.
SPECIFIC JOB ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client and team interaction in the preparation of financial statements.
- Completion of annual financial statements and financial statement notes.
- Financial and systems analysis.
- Corporate and personal income tax returns.
- Active participation in leading client focused engagement teams.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Dedication and strong work ethic.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the clients’ businesses.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Deliver quality service and provide value to clients.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve the high standards of client service and professional excellence in the performance of duties.
Technical and Educational Expertise and Experience
- Must have achieved the CPA designation, or be in the final stages of attaining it;
- Must have worked within a CPA qualified accounting firm work environment for a minimum of the last 12-24 months;
- A preference for building a career within a small to mid-size professional firm environment.
Target Annual Remuneration Scale: $50k+ depending on level of prior experience with a starting date to be negotiated.
Resumes and a cover letter discussing your career goals to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.