You have enjoyed your career journey thus far and strive to use more of your professional accounting designation to become increasingly relevant with business owner clients. You envision that tomorrow’s career growth opportunities must allow you to make more of a difference to clients, through delivering value-added accounting services. Is succeeding in this way your path forward?
We are a medium-sized downtown professional accounting firm and seek individuals who want to turn their passion for providing such client-focused services, into a rewarding career in a professional and collegial environment where work-life balance is an essential part of our culture.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- You already have your CPA designation, with a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a professional services accounting firm, with demonstrated success in building strong relationships with clients;
- Possess a high level of competence in software used by today’s professional accountants: Caseware/Caseview, tax preparation software, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and QBO, among others;
- Comfortable with your knowledge of the taxation of individuals, corporation and trusts, and want to improve your skills to bring relevant solutions to business owner clients;
- Possesses good listening and communication skills, in both official languages;
- Analytically strong in gaining knowledge of client businesses, and determining client needs, so as to then efficiently plan and execute focused mandates, by assembling the internal resource teams, sometimes within tight deadlines;
- Willingness to participate in client meetings with senior colleagues, and to network with others so as to contribute to developing a growing value-added service practice.
- Ability to motivate and mentor team members to perform above and beyond expectations, and to excel in delivering positive client experiences.
This senior client service leadership position within a medium-sized professional services firm should appeal directly to those candidates who are entrepreneurial, and very determined to propel their career to the next level.