Contract Type – Permeant – Full Time 35 hours
We’re looking for a full-time Bookkeeper to join our team. If you are looking for a great workplace with excellent career advancement opportunities, this is it.
The relevant candidate will be responsible for maintaining and recording the day-to-day financial transactions of clients of the firm.
This role would be responsible for:
- Administrative and organizational duties along with general correspondence and filing
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations A/R and A/P
- Calculation, reporting and filing of GST/QST reports, payroll and DAS and issues related to
- Ability to travel to clients on a regular basis
- Monthly and annual bookkeeping services using computerized bookkeeping systems
- Preparing journal entries and reconciling accounts and completing month-end closings
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns
- Communicating with clients & government
- Working at our office and at clients’ premises
- Other related tasks
What you need to succeed:
- AEC, DEP or DEC in Accounting
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency with such applications as Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks, Quickbooks Online, Quicken, Caseware and CCH Taxprep.
- Experience with multi-currency and multi-company accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English)
- Proven organizational skills
- Income tax knowledge is considered an asset
The ideal candidate stands out for their organizational skills, time and priority management, and communication skills. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, as they will be interacting on a regular basis with team members, clients and the government. This individual can effectively manage tasks, show initiative, be both a team player and able to work autonomously.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits are carefully curated to help you excel both in and out of the office.
In this full-time position, you will enjoy a competitive salary, full range of benefits, commission on new business, in-house professional development opportunities, profit sharing, expense reimbursement (including approved courses/training/conferences, professional dues and liability insurance).
About the firm
Looking to grow in an organization with a strong culture based on leadership, passion, and team spirit? Are you a motivated team player that would like to expand your role and develop your skills for future professional growth?
RSW is a professional services firm focused on family businesses and the entrepreneurial spirit. For over 80 years has been a leading independent accounting firm in downtown Montreal.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com