RSW is looking to add full-time accounting graduates as Junior Assurance Service Team members.
Here is your opportunity to work in a hybrid environment at a first-class, mid-sized full-service accounting, and training firm with a strong reputation as an industry leader. For more than 70 years, we have served the accounting, tax, and advisory needs of privately held businesses and entrepreneurial owner families throughout Quebec and Ontario.
- You will be trained and mentored by CPA professionals, including our Assurance and Tax partners.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of engagements, where you will be performing audits, reviews, and compilation procedures, drafting financial statements and preparing corporate, personal, and trust returns while learning CPA standards.
- You will be exposed to and develop experience with different industries including non-profit, and for-profit corporate groups which are both domestic and multi-national and high net-worth clients within our family office department.
- You will be learning accounting skills while continuously being challenged by working on increasingly complex files and developing skills to know the correct procedures and standards.
- Along with on-the-job experience, you will receive personalized in-house training.
We provide a professional environment with an open-door policy.
Qualifications we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting and current enrollment in a CPA program
- Some relevant previous accounting work experience, preferably in a public accounting firm.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, and various accounting software applications
- Collaborative team players that are highly motivated and have a desire for growth
- Strong commitment to professional customer service excellence
- Ambitious, high-performing, and self-driven accounting professionals with the ability to multi-task
- Functional bilingualism
Benefits we provide:
- A competitive salary
- A hybrid work environment
- Employer contribution to a retirement savings plan
- Full range of benefits including group Insurance/Life/Disability
- Access to employees and their families to a virtual health network
- Profit sharing plan
- Referral bonus for client and business development
We offer a standard 35-hour work week, including a flexible hybrid office schedule with remuneration in line with prior experience, along with a future starting date to be negotiated.
Les curriculum vitae et une lettre de présentation décrivant vos objectifs de carrière doivent être envoyés à email@example.com.
Note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.