CPA / Service Leader
You have thus far enjoyed your career path and want to apply your professional designation and skills to better serve business owners. You recognize that career development opportunities should enable you to contribute more to the success of your clients through the provision of value-added accounting services. Challenge yourself, and prioritize entrepreneurship over simply doing your mandated work, while being happy and maintaining a balanced lifestyle.
We are a mid-sized accounting firm headquartered in the city center, and we are looking for people who want to combine their enthusiasm for customer service with a rewarding career in an accounting firm where the balance between work and personal life is an essential part of our culture.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- You have your CPA designation, with a minimum of 6-10 years of work experience in an accounting firm;
- You demonstrated success in building strong relationships with clients;
- You possess good communication skills in both official languages;
- You are analytically strong in gaining knowledge of client businesses and determining client needs.
- You can efficiently plan and execute focused mandates, sometimes within tight deadlines;
- You are able to motivate and mentor your team members to perform above and beyond expectations while at the same time delivering positive client experiences;
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting and assurance standards;
- You have a strong knowledge of corporate, individual and trust taxation;
- You have the willingness to participate in client meetings with senior colleagues;
- You are able to network develop and maintain a network of professional relationships in order to contribute to the development and growth of a value-added service firm.
This position as a senior professional services leader within a medium-sized professional accounting firm should appeal directly to those candidates who are entrepreneurial, and very determined to propel their career to the next level. You owe it to yourself to further explore this opportunity.
Salary open and commensurate with experience.