CPA / Service Leader
You have thus far enjoyed your development opportunities, but now want to expand your horizons through better applying your professional designation and skills.
It’s now time to be happier through maintaining a more balanced lifestyle, while challenging yourself by prioritizing entrepreneurship over simply doing our mandated work.
The potential next step for you, is to now build a career path niche on your own terms, through better servicing the needs of entrepreneurial individuals and business owners. You recognize that personal career fulfillment, will enable you the opportunity to contribute more to the success of your clients through the provision of value-added accounting services.
We are a small to mid-sized accounting firm headquartered in the city center of Montreal for more than 70 years. We now look to add experienced professionals wishing to combine their enthusiasm for client service, with a rewarding career in public accounting, where the balance between work and personal life is an essential part of our firm’s culture and success.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- You have your CPA designation, with 5+ years of work experience in a public accounting firm.
- You demonstrated success in building strong client relationships.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You are analytically strong, and are passionate about gaining knowledge of client businesses, through better determining their needs.
- You can efficiently plan and execute focused mandates, sometimes within tight deadlines.
- You are able to motivate and mentor other team members to perform above and beyond expectations while at the same time delivering positive client experiences.
- You have worked with accounting and assurance standards, along with, some knowledge of corporate, individual and trust taxation.
- You have the willingness to participate in client meetings along with other senior colleagues.
- You have been able to build and maintain a network of professional relationships in order to contribute to the development and growth of the value-added service firm you represent.
This career opening should appeal directly to an entrepreneurial senior accounting professional, wishing to become a service leader within a small to medium-sized professional accounting firm. If you are determined to propel your career to the next level, you owe it to yourself to further explore this opportunity.
Salary open and commensurate with experience.