Peter Linardakis draws upon his background in audit, financial accounting and taxation to look after the needs of entrepreneurial clients. Peter holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from Concordia University. He joined RSW in 2002 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2004.
Peter draws upon his multi-disciplinary background in audit, financial accounting and taxation to look after the needs of a diverse group of entrepreneurial clients. He has worked with clients in various industries and sectors including:
- Manufacturers and wholesale importers and distributors in the textile, furniture, cosmetics, apparel, food products and wood products industries
- Pension plans
- Condominium associations
- Wholesale and retail travel agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- School boards
As a partner in the Assurance Group of the firm he plans and executes a diverse array of assurance engagements including:
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Special purpose assurance engagement such as audit reports on compliance with agreements and sales audits
- Due diligence reviews
Given his thorough knowledge of financial reporting and related disclosure requirements, Peter is the ideal candidate to assist companies and other interested parties on any accounting or financial reporting issues related to financial statement preparation.
In addition to looking after the needs of the firm’s clients, Peter plays a vital role in the management, training and development of our professional team and is active in the firm’s recruitment process.
Peter is a member of the following organizations:
- Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec (CPA);
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA Canada).